Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Best Day Ever...

After many months of hard work and finalizing the last of the preparations, my first book has finally been released!

                                       I AM A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!!!

What an amazing feeling. My self-confidence is threw the roof as I embark on this journey. With so much going on over the next few months, new books coming out and the holidays, I did manage to find the time to celebrate my accomplishment...I treated myself to a Mocha Frap from Starbucks and got back to work on my current manuscript.

I think the best feeling ever was waking up this morning, and seeing that someone had purchased a copy of my book. Someone...I don't even know, took a chance and chose me...out of all those other amazing author's, they decided to by my book.

So, to that first person who took a chance on a newbie...thank you! You made my day a wonderful one.

Happy Reading,

Rebecca Joyce

                                                
                                AVALIABLE NOW @ http://www.bookstrand.com/the-cattle-drive

No comments:

Post a Comment