2. So, according to your author page, you’re quoted as saying “My characters just enjoy their romps and being deliciously naughty”, but yet when asked about you, you chose not to answer. So let me ask, do you enjoy a good romp and do you like being deliciously naughty?
3. Publishing that first book is a big hurdle for many authors. How did you react when Siren agreed to publish your first book?
My reaction to that very first acceptance e-mail was what I expect a heart attack to be like. You know, going pale, flailing my arms and puffing and wheezing a lot. Good thing I was alone in the house or someone would have called the emergency doctor—hang on. Did I just say that? Drat, I wish I hadn't been alone in the house and someone had called the emergency doctor. That would have been something to put into a book! (Note: my debut novel Sub-Mission was released with Total-E-Bound Publishing)
4. What was it that told you, “Hey, write about Man Love?”
5. Where does all your sexual inspiration come from?
6. Most readers believe the more hot steamy sex the better! In some cases, readers would like to believe that if the author can write it, therefore she must live it. So tell us…was there a scene that was inspired by none other than Sage herself?
7. You have chosen to delve into the Gay scene with your writings. What is it about Man Love that tickles your fancy?
8. When writing the heavy sex scenes, how do you keep yourself inspired?
9. Do you ever see yourself writing a typical M/F book?
10. What’s in the future for Sage Marlowe?
Thank you so much for having me today, Rebecca. This talk turned out quite a bit franker than I thought it would, but it was great fun!
Meet Tyler Kane. Ballsy and headstrong, he's far from being the submissive type. Francis Hollister, Dom and proud owner of a BDSM club, couldn't agree more —and yet, as Tyler carelessly suggests a bet, Francis sees an opportunity arise and decides to take him up on it.
Well there you have folks…right from Sage’s mouth! Check out her MAN LOVE Books on sale now at SirenBookstrand.
Till then, keep reading and tune in next Friday for another Frank Talk with a Surprise Guest!