Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday’s Signature Author…

                        Missy Martine
Today we have none other than the wonderful Missy Marine with us. She has graced the erotic romance scene several times with her best selling books that weave stories of love, passion and happily ever after.
         
     I’ve been asked to share some things about myself that you might not already know.My life is pretty much an open book, but I’ll try to share a few secret things with you.
        I was born, and raised in the great southern state of Tennessee.In my youth, I studied nursing, and spent several happy years working in the hospitals there until I branched out into medical management in 1980.Not many people know that I spent twenty years in a very unhappy marriage.My first book, Table for Three, was loosely based on that abusive relationship.After twenty long years I finally got the courage to walk away.
        In 1998 I was managing a medical supply house in Chattanooga, when I met the love of my life.The only problem facing me then, he lived way out in Oklahoma.You see, we had met in a chat room!Just like in my book, I ended up falling for a much younger man.Yep, I’m a real life cougar.The only difference between my real life and my book; I ended up with one young hunk instead of twin brothers JYou can’t make all your fantasies come true J He romanced me daily with love letters, flowers and phone calls.
      It wasn’t long before I uprooted myself, and moved west to join him.We married in 1999, and then continued our fantasy romance all over the world.Together we have traveled in almost all of the Continental United States, and taken trips to England, Wales, France, Japan and China.
      I retired from working in 2002 and it wasn’t long before my husband was encouraging me to find some kind of outlet to occupy my time, something that was challenging, and rewarding.I was already obsessed with reading about romance, and I began to think I could probably write a good, romantic story.My husband heartily agreed with me.With that encouragement, I began writing my first book.I wasn’t really convinced that anyone else would find it interesting, but he pressed me to take a chance and send it in to a publisher.To my surprise, it was accepted, and now I’m able to share it with readers everywhere who like a “happily ever after” story.
      Today, I’m living in California with my, still romantic, husband of thirteen years, and our boys.Our boys consist of Beau, Midnight, and Bubba, three male cats that allow us to live with them and serve them at their leisure.I continue to write almost daily, hoping that someone, somewhere will get the same enjoyment from reading my stories, that I get from writing them.
Thanks for letting me share some things. I'd love if you stopped by my website and signed my guestbook. www.missymartine.com
 
Here are a few of Missy Martine's works that have titillated readers around the world...

 
 
                        
 
BUY: Anna Doubles Down                                                BUY: Star Wishes
 


         
 


2 comments: