Saturday, November 10, 2012


 Saturday’s Signature Author!!!

     Thank you for stopping by for this week’s Saturday's Signature Author Blog. I am not hosting an author today, to bring you some upcoming news.

     First I would like to thank the many readers who have purchased The Cattle Drive. I hope you have enjoyed the story of Michael and Rachael as much as I enjoyed bringing their characters to life. It was my pleasure bringing them into your hearts and mind. As the Armstrong Saga continues, The Texas Rebel is due out Dec 20th, 2012, where you will read about one of the twins, Mark. So, set your calendars for his book!

     I would also like to remind everyone that my first book in the Ménage genre, The Men of Treasure Cove, “Emma’s Treasures” is due out this Wednesday, Nov 15th!!! You can click on over to Siren and pre-order your copy today.

     So much has happened with my first book being published, I only thought it was right to take the time to thank everyone involved and those who have spent their hard earned money to read my book. From the bottom of my heart…THANK YOU!

                                                                                                      
Stay tuned next week for another sizzling story from another Signature Author.
Till then happy reading!
 
Rebecca Joyce
 

No comments:

Post a Comment